Jealous Wife
A Zimbabwean lady, Sandra Chibanda, got more than she bargained for as she was severely beaten and stripped in front of her co-workers over her alleged affair with her married boss in Zimbabwe.

Chibanda, was left humiliated after her boss’s wife, Mai Jerry, in the company of three friends, stormed Sandra’s workplace demanding to know the nature of her relationship with Gerald Nyamunetsi who is the Transport Manager at a local transport firm near Highfields in Zimbabwe. The four women, armed with a pair of scissors and two bottles of beer entered the company kitchen where Sandra works and descended upon the woman.
In a bid to retrieve the messages between the two, the phone was smashed after Sandra refused to divulge her password. Sandra revealed that she had been dating Nyamunetsi for almost a year now and pleaded for mercy.“Please forgive me, I will break up with him.I do not know what got into me.“I know you but I could not resist. We have been dating for a year now,” Sandra pleaded.It was also learnt that it was Sandra’s mother that secured the job for Mai.“Was it not my mother who helped you secure a job here? And this is how you pay her back by bedding her daughter’s husband.You made me bake cakes for your children using my hubby’s money making me appear a fool.“Today I want to teach you a lesson. I want all the things that my husband bought you. ”The husband in question was away from the office at the time the incident took place. All efforts by co-workers of Sandra to stop the assault was futile.
Jealous wife 2
Jealous Wife 3
Jealous Wife 4
Jealous Wife 5
Jealous Wife 6