Saturday 16 April 2016

Pls Ladies in the House : is it possible for a Lady to C.um 5 times in just 20 mins ?

I need to know who is fooling who pls .
i want to ask the ladies in the house how to know when a woman is faking o.rgasm ?.
The way my girlfriend claims she c.ums is beginning to scare me ,Before I put head , baby baby am c.uming
Let me put hand, baby am c.umming. To penetrate her she is c.uming , she c.ums like 5times every time we make love and she does not allow me last at all . Sometimes I have to beg her to hold her c.um let me enjoy her but she will keep claiming she is cu.ming , yet I don’t see any fluidThe last one was so annoying , let me put the head she shouted am c.uming , it’s becoming frustrating I must confess .
Pls ladies in the house , is it possible for a lady to c.um 5 times in just 20 mins ?
Does c.um have a particular colour ?
I taught o.rgasm is suppose to make her weak b4 she picks up again ?
Does it mean am so sweet she can’t hold her self ?
I don’t want to marry a woman who pretends .
everyone pls help m

No comments:

Post a Comment