Wednesday 11 May 2016

5 Reasons To Love Michael Jackson

Love, joy and peace for the world, that's what I want…
peace for the world and love.
---Michael Jackson


My most read posts, and so far the one that's gotten the most negative feedback are posts about Michael Jackson. Though billions admire him, there are still a minority who believes in the tabloid junks.



But let me focus on the reasons why I, and the rest of the moonwalkers in the world love Michael Jackson.

There are a looooot! But let me just sum them up into five.



5 Reasons To Love Michael Jackson



1. He's the greatest entertainer of all time.

Watch his live performances, listen to his songs, read his poems and reflections. Unless you're visually challenged, too proud to admit that he's good, have issues or have a really bad taste, there's no doubt you'll agree he's the greatest performer who's ever walked this planet.

I'm really very self-confident when it comes to my work. When I take on a project, I believe in it 100%. I really put my soul into it. I'd die for it. That's how I am.
-Michael Jackson





2. He's a true humanitarian

During his Dangerous tour, he earned $100M. All of which went to Heal The World Foundation.

When Pepsi paid for the damage when he got 3rd degree burn while shooting a commercial, he put everything to Michael Jackson Center for Burn Victims. He bought an oxygen chamber for the victims. (During one of his visits, he tried to lie inside it. The next day, his photograph inside the chamber were on the tabloids saying he sleeps in an oxygen chamber to preserve himself. Ridiculous.)

He was listed in the 2000 edition of the Guinness Book of World Records for breaking the world record for the "Most Charities Supported by a Pop Star".

He had supported 39 charitable organizations either with monetary donations, through sponsorships of their projects or the participation in their activities.

He remains to be the most charitable person/artist in the Guinness Book of World Records.

When he shared his time and resources, he went big.

Neverland was not just created for his own entertainment, he created it for the other children to enjoy.

I'm saying heal the planet, heal the world, save our children, save the forest. 
There's nothing wrong with that, right? 
-Michael Jackson




3. He's got the most beautiful smile in the world.
Google says so. And I agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment