Friday 20 May 2016

A sex starved woman slept with her own son

A woman whose husband was late, had sex with her eldest son,
when interviewed, she complained of being handicaped from sex after the death of her husband.
she added "i can't sleep with any other person except her son", when asked why, she explained as follows
"i and my husband went to a babalawo for cham, so, both of us swore to it that, if any of us should sleep with another man or woman either of us who did it will die immediately, the babalawo gave us the cham. So, three years after my husband died
i began to be sexually amused, so therefore, i went back to the babalawo so that he can undo the cham, but he told me that the cham can't be undone, bot the only remedy is if i sleep with my son, so i decided to do just ashe said, in other to please myself.
my son is sixteen years old now. but it was'nt his fault, bcos i used cham on him. 
what do you think about this delicate matter?.

No comments:

Post a Comment